Tampa Bay Rays
From SAS Wiki
(Redirected from Tampa Bay Devil Rays)
Currently tied for second in the AL east, seriously...yeaaa, that didn't last to long
- in the mothafuckin playoffs, bitches
- in the mothafuckin ALCS, bitches
- in the mothafuckin world series, bitches
- lost in the mothafuckin world series, bitches
- .500 record, bitches
2010 Exorcism II: The Heretic
- no-hitter, bitches
- got no-hit twice, bitches
2011 Exorcism III
Overrates their own players to the point of fault. Can work, but not fairly. Ex:
- You want allegedly solid pitcher Victor Zambrano? Sure, all we ask is stud pitcher Scott Kazmir
- You need stopgap shortstop Julio Lugo? Only if you're willing to part with phenom Andy Marte.
- We need a manager. Let's trade for one. That's how these things work right?
- You want Delmon Young? Sure, just give us an ace pitcher and a starting shortstop!
|MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL|