Florida State Seminoles
The Florida State Seminoles, also known the Free Shoes University Criminoles, is one of the dominant football powerhouses in the Atlantic Coast Conference. They are coached by
legendary football general Bobby Bowden offensive coordinator who finally got the job he was promised Jimbo Fisher. They have won several national titles, however due to the criminal nature of their team, the trophies were stolen recently.
FSU went 8-4 and accidentally won the ACC title. This allowed an undeserving #22 ranked team to face #3 Penn State Nittany Lions in the Orange Bowl. After sixteen hours of pitched battle and 42,000 penalty yards, the game entered overtime due to a Wide Fucking Right extra point attempt in the second quarter. In overtime, FSU and PSU would combine to miss three field goals. In the end, Penn State carried the day with a 29-26 win.
In 2007, FSU didn't do much. Especially study. They finished 7-6 that season, but due to ineligible players they ended up vacating those wins. 0-13 baby!
- Finished 9-4
- Smashed some bitch's face with a trophy, beat the shit out of some black frat fags.
- Finished 7-6
- Destroyed some Mormons
- Sucked balls to the point where Bowden was pretty much forced into retirement.
- Mickey Andrews also retired but he got a free truck.
- Nigel Carr honored for his extracurricular activities and brought home the 2010 Ellis T. Jones III Award.
- Some dude named Jimbo is now in charge.
- They have the wild idea that Christian Ponder should win the Heisman this year without even touching a football. FSU launched a website () promoting him as the second coming. His leg will be broken by game 2.
- Destroyed some Mormons again.
- Ponder's leg isn't broken, and FSU gave DA U a whoopin'.
|NCAA DIVISION I|
|ATLANTIC COAST CONFERENCE|