Located in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Arkansas dinked around in the Southwest Conference for a long time before seeing the writing on the wall and joining the SEC in 1990, causing a gigantic realignment of college football which took 15 years.
When Razorbacks go near Longhorns, an upset usually occurs.
Woo, Pig! Sooie!
Won a split national championship with Alabama in 1964.
Actually contribute a fair amount to the conference, having more trips to the conference championship game than South Carolina, Ole Miss, Vandy, Mississippi State and Kentucky combined!
Lou Holtz coached from 1977-1983. Some of his slobber can still be found on campus.
- Home to the best running back ever, Darren McFadden
- Have been in two games that went to 7 overtimes (and won both)
- Coach Nutt rides his quarterback Dick hard
- Their fans/players/players' parents are all completely fucking insane and spoiled.
- 1994 National Champions, in a sport people actually care about!
- Jerry Jones
|NCAA DIVISION I|